Monday, November 15, 2010

Fresh Living...My TV Debut!!!

I was on channel 2 today on there Fresh Living show!!!
It was so much fun to be on there and show
my cakes!!! Kelly and Casey are so nice and I
had such a great time!!!

For some reason I look like I am mad at Kelly!!!!
I have no idea why I looked like that, I was
having a great time:)

For some reason I can't figure out how to link the video,
So go to and click on there
Fresh Living page and you can see it!!!

Thanks Fresh Living it was so Fun!!!!!


  1. Here's the link to your segment: Thanks for coming today! We're cutting into the cake tomorrow morning :)

  2. You are so cute! That is awesome you were on TV! You are now officially a celebrity. :)

  3. That is awesome! Congrats! You did great!!

  4. Congrats Jill! You did great! "Mom-treprenuers"... I love it! :)

  5. That is awesome!! I wish I coud have seen it. I am sure you did fantastic. And love the Fresh Living cake you made. It looks exactly like Casey-hehe.